Based on Drupal
When don’t you reach for a standard e-shop?
- Sales are extremely important to you, but you also need maximum customization of your e-shop design. You sell specialty products that deserve the utmost care in terms of presentation.
- Do you want to have a sales form on the site or a few products with a shopping cart embedded directly into the site.
- While universal e-commerce solutions now offer connections to more and more carriers, payment systems and price comparators, you need connections to your own cash register, warehouse or accounting.
- You have decided to run a sales gallery or e-shop where, for various reasons, it is not worth the monthly fees to rent a ready-made solution.
- It is interesting for you to access data in your e-shop using REST API or JSON API. For example, if you have your own middleware that will synchronize data between multiple applications.
Latest e-shops on Drupal
Extensive portal and eshop presenting products from Czech manufacturers. 3rd place on Drupal CS Awards 2019.
Online sales of flags, emblems, shields and accessories.
Presentation of my books not only about Drupal.
Eshop of a specialized publishing house with a long tradition
Website and e-shop offering books, individual magazines and subscriptions
How do I build e-shops on Drupal?
A long time ago I built my first Drupal e-shop on the Ubercart module. It was a hard-won experience. I was learning to work with Czech realities of accounting, legislation, payment gateways and sales in general.
After a few more projects, I came to believe that as great, open and flexible as Drupal is, its modules are not suitable for Czech e-shops. However, Drupal Commerce came up with a solution that has some potential.
Today, I combine Drupal Commerce with custom written modules and use complete solutions or partial components from this platform. I am able to write the necessary connections to payments, accounting, warehousing and other e-commerce systems.
I am familiar with Drupal
I am also an individual member of Drupal Association and help its development with regular contributions. I write books on Drupal and regularly publish articles on the same topic on my blog.
Awards and Certifications
category, Lemur awards (2021)
Do you also want an eshop on Drupal?
We’ll discuss the options, I’ll give you a no-obligation quote for the project
If you are interested in my references, knowledge and offer and would like to collaborate on your project, please contact me. I can help you to realize smaller sites and larger web projects. Occasionally I also collaborate on partial tasks, such as programming a Drupal module or a WordPress plugin.
If we can’t agree on a collaboration, I’ll try to recommend one of my colleagues in the industry.