Fast and maximally secure site
Static website with simple administration
- A static website is one that has HTML files created without dynamically changing them based on some code logic in PHP or another language. I use Hugo Generator, which builds even larger sites in seconds from text files.
- You will save on web hosting because a static website needs neither PHP support nor database support. You will also save money on the technical part of the site. You don’t have to deal with security updates of any content management system.
- With the Hugo generator I also build larger and more structured projects. Categories, different content types, listings, automatic image editing, none of this is a problem in the Hugo world. You control the content with text files.
- Because everyone needs to edit content on the web sometimes without contacting their developer, I use a web interface with easy editing of content in markdown format. After saving the file, it starts building the site and copying it to the hosting.
Examples of static websites
One-page presentation of a vehicle and asset tracking company.
The website you are currently viewing. My English website built on the Hugo platform.
For an international branded supplier of dental materials, I prepared a simple website without an editorial system, where visitors can find a presentation of individual products and services.
Learning the alphabet
A simple game used as an aid for learning the Czech and Ukrainian alphabet. It is based on the pexes principle, where you turn the cards and look for pairs. In this case you are looking for a match between the characters of two alphabets.
MF TRADE armatury
Valve manufacturer's website
Corporate presentation of the engineering company
Awards and Certifications
category, Lemur awards (2021)
Creating cheap websites?
If you want to minimize the cost of implementing a simple website, it is a good idea to prepare all the documents in a comprehensive form, have all the texts together and think about the structure of the site. This requires some previous experience with websites, so I will of course advise you with this initial preparation. The whole process of implementing a cheap website goes something like this:
- Getting information from the client
- Setting up the structure/navigation of the website
- Preparation of texts
- Creating a graphic design or selecting a suitable template
- Coding the graphic design
- Inserting website content
- Final check and handover to the client, copying the pages to the web
Would you also like to web with Hugo?
We’ll discuss the options, I’ll give you a no-obligation quote for the project
If you are interested in my references, knowledge and offer and would like to collaborate on your project, please contact me. I can help you to realize smaller sites and larger web projects. Occasionally I also collaborate on partial tasks, such as programming a Drupal module or a WordPress plugin.
If we can’t agree on a collaboration, I’ll try to recommend one of my colleagues in the industry.